IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Improved Anti Ransomware

Hello iObit, I am using iObit Malware Fighter 9 Pro, Yesturday there was a rar file which is protected by password & it's password was in title, I was thinking that I have world class AntiVirus which having Bit Defender's engine + its own engine so without thinking results I executed file, but then what I see a Tsunami of trojans + horriable "Ransomware" yes it break all security of iObit Malware Fighter and encypted whole drive D & E nothing left but thank god (Thank iObit), accounting software data was not encypted that's why no sadness for losing all other DATA, Please improve your Anti-Ransomware Engine + Protection for specific (choice of user) Software, e.g. Tally Erp 9 Accounting software folder cannot be access by any other process than inside folder exe.... like only tallyep9.exe able to access file which is also inside folder, even user cannot move, delete it for better security, if iObit work on it I am sure more peoples will switch to iObit Malware Fighter Pro.

& Anti- Ransomware secured folder so a folder can be viewed by user but cannot move, copy, delete, edit without password but as user I also don't like to launch iObit Malware Fighter's Vault to access, I am saying why not inside File Manager? whenever try to copy, delete, edit, move automatically a small box display and ask for password šŸ™‚,Ā 

Sandbox is good but it can only run exe files but please expand this feature like running a rar file which contain all files of program with exe, because alone exe is not enough to test mostly with exe files some folder & dll files to check properly,

HiĀ Hardik Guptaļ¼Œ

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please send us theĀ rar file so that we can do a further test?

You can zip the suspicious file with the password "infected", upload it to www.wikisend.com, and then give us the download link.

By the way, it is suggested to run a suspicious file in Sandbox.

Looking forward to hearing from you.Ā