IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Driver Booster Pro Review IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs IObit Software Coupons & Promo Code

Produce a list of the products I own / have subscribed to

Over the years I have purchased multiple products and activated many renewals. My problem is that I have done multiple Windows rebuilds and upgrades, and ended-up with more products than I need.

I have four laptops (that I have access to) running Windows 10 and 11, and would like to ensure that all the licences and renewals are aligned, and that I am not paying for more software than I need.

My question: Is there a way you can produce a list of my active subscriptions and products so I can match them to the machines I am using, and can then delete the rest?

Hi Barry,

I think you misunderstand. I have all my licence-keys in a spreadsheet and a list of where/when I have used some of them. My problem is that one of my laptops blue-screened and I had to rebuild it. I wanted to know how many times a code had been used and if I could identify the laptop in some way so I could rescind and reuse that code.

Regards,

Andrew

I identify my laptops using the Windows->System About: Device name e.g. DESKTOP-S29Q1EX. My idea was that I could list all my laptop IDs which should all be the same except for the one I rebuilt. Any software registered against the old/unidentified name could safely be de then reactivated.