IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Too many popup, reminders and alerts interfere with productivity and are just annoying! Why do these need to be so obtrusive?

mecheng

Too many popups, reminders and alerts interfere with productivity and are just annoying! Why do these need to be so obtrusive?

Why can't these just be a small icon or such at the bottom of the screen? Also for features that I have already purchased and installed like iTop VPN I've already paid but keep getting these stupid Reminders to purchase.

Why sent reminders for feature that I already purchased? If this keeps up this way I am going to start looking for alternatives. Besides, having to pay for all these add-ons gets to be really expensive I'm going to start looking for an all-in-one alternative. Even if the initial cost is more it would probably be cheaper in the long run. Plus no more annoying reminders!

The reminders are too annoying and all the add-ons are too expensive. When my current subscription expires I plan to purchase an alternative. I thought that I finally found something that would work for me but If the mentioned practices continue I will be looking for something else

Dear mecheng,

Thanks for contacting IObit.

For the notification popups, if you do not want them, you can turn off them in the program's Settings. If you still get them, please send us the related screenshot so that we can check it and make improvements. 

For the VPN issues, if you paid but still get the  Reminders to purchase. Please also send us the related screenshots to look into the issue.

At present, we are partnered with iTop VPN to help promote its product iTop VPN, which can provide private access to the Internet with military-grade protection.

If something is wrong the the program, we will let the partner check the issue.

Thanks for your feeddbacks again. 😀

• 4 months later...

Hello RicardoG,

Sorry to miss your post.

Do you still have issues? If you still have the issue, please send me the related screenshot so that we can help you out of it.

Usually, you can deny it by click the " X' button in the top right concern.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/10/2022 at 1:47 AM, RicardoG said:

I keep getting constantly a popup (I can not disable it!) Reminder from IObit insisting I should install iTop VPN, which I do not want to install.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMKLzt-s3ajkbufkGoVpaaaBrDC_1LYh79hP60L

How do I get rid of the popup  forever?   

I am a licensed user of Advanced Sytem Care

Thanks in advance for your help

I have the same problem with this VPN advert. I don't have ASC, but have other Iobit programmes and can't find any way of turning this B thing off! Ticking on the x only closes it till next time