IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare Language Pack

Tim Xue

Hello, everyone. There is the lastest version of Advanced WindowsCare language pack file. Thanks for those volunteers who help us do the translation work.

Language Included:

Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Latinica, Korean.

Last Update:

5/14/2007

How to use: Download the attachment and unzip you wanted language file, then copy&paste it into the "Language" path under the AWC program directory then replace the old file.

Language.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Language

Hello Tim

You still have the Dutch language in the Danish language file

Hello, everyone. There is the lastest version of Advanced WindowsCare language pack file. Thanks for those volunteers who help us do the translation work.

Language Included:

Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Latinica, Korean.

Last Update:

5/14/2007

How to use: Download the attachment and unzip you wanted language file, then copy&paste it into the "Language" path under the AWC program directory then replace the old file.

Dutch translation

Hya Tim,

As i emailed you before, the dutch translation is useless. People overhere can not read the right descriptions. A motherboard is called "tarief" and translated in english that is called "fee". Names of manufacturers and items are mixed up. And i can go on and on.

You asked me per mail if i could help you. Well i can, i mailed you guys back yesterday and today and nobody is responding. I can not imagine that you want to keep this translation. When so, i guess nobody overhere will buy that. Or complain a lot. As a computer firm we can do business overhere with youre software but... it needs to be clear and right. Otherwise we do not sell it ar all. So if you wanna make money in the Netherlands, email me....you already have the adres or ask the iobit support team...they know me by now..

regards,

John

Archived