IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Over 100 Registry Errors

DonSwinney

I have used Advanced System Care Pro for several month now. I really like the product. It has cut my system crashes from two a day to about one a week.

I use the internet everyday for finding and discovering new things.

I run the cleaner about every other day to keep things clean.

I often have over 100 registry errors. Is that because so many sites do not clrean us the registry after they use it or do I have a more serious problem with some undetected malicious software messing with my registry.

I am runing XP Sp2.

Don

Hi DonSwinney,

Don't worry, it is normal, and ASC is doing what we ask it to do, clearing the MUI.

I would clean everyday to keep the PC at top condition and to reduce the risk of spyware and malware.

It is nice to hear that you like the product.

Cheers.

Hi DonSwinney

An "error" may just be a key in the registry that isn't in use or necessary at the moment. It will be created again the next time it is in use.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have used Advanced System Care Pro for several month now. I really like the product. It has cut my system crashes from two a day to about one a week.

I use the internet everyday for finding and discovering new things.

I run the cleaner about every other day to keep things clean.

I often have over 100 registry errors. Is that because so many sites do not clrean us the registry after they use it or do I have a more serious problem with some undetected malicious software messing with my registry.

I am runing XP Sp2.

Don

Archived