IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance monitor

gcnet

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 7:12 AM, eviscerator said:

how about adding a button to "hide" some of the icons on the Performance Monitor IE: Screen recorder Network etc..  because adding things like the should have a vote if the users want it added or not

Thanks for your suggestion. We've recorded it for further consideration.

Have a nice day!

• 1 month later...

i have two computers one with Advanced SystemCare 15 that shows these icons {Network and Screen recorder} in Performance Monitor second one has Advanced SystemCare Ultmate 15 that does not show them. so what is the differences between the two programs Performance Monitors?

These programs are developed separately, and usually ASCU is released much later than ASC, so maybe the ASC Monitor upgrade was not included.

If you want, you go to the Programs (x86) directory, then to Iobit/Advanced Systemcare, and copy the Monitor.exe file.

You can then go to the ASCU directory on the other computer and replace the Monitor.exe file there with the one you copied and see if you now have those functions

in ASCU. (you should rename the existing Monitor.exe file (ie,,Monitor.exe.old) and keep it in case the new one does not work)

i don't need or want Network and Screen recorder icons because it makes Performance Monitor window bigger i like to keep everything small like having scale and layout set to 100% instead 125% ... I'm just asking why ASC has them but ASCU does not..so if i copy ASCU Performance Monitor.exe and replace the one in ASC would those icons be gone? or i just install ASCU instead and disable windows defender in the Registry Editor (i have done it with the computer that has ASCU without any problems when ASCU doesn't turn Defender services off)

Yes, you can do any one of those things. You can transfer the ASCU Monitor if you like.

Or you can just install ASCU. However you should not have to disable windows defender in the registry.

It should automatically disable itself once it sees another AV program with realtime protection is activated.

If it does not the you can simply disable Windows defender from the security settings.