IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare 2 hangs on "Registry Scan"

IObit Guy

Hello

Some users reported their programs were locked while scanning registry. Do you also have this annoying problem?

IObit support highly suggest you trying to use our official-released language files.

Now the latest version 2.1 supports languages: English.lng, Danish.lng, Danish.lng, Hungarian.lng, Indonesian.lng, Italiano.lng, Srpski.lng and Turkish.lng. Note that only English is our official language file while other files are for testing only.

We will keep up improving these files and adding more language files.

:lol: Good day!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
kidding yes big problem i want mi money back

no problem at allllllll

-------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

You confused me a lot. But I can tell you that we are working on AWC v2.4 now, a re-designed Registry Scanner module is ready now. It gets improved so much and fixes the old bugs. Please just wait for a few days.

no problem at allllllll

-------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

You confused me a lot. But I can tell you that we are working on AWC v2.4 now, a re-designed Registry Scanner module is ready now. It gets improved so much and fixes the old bugs. Please just wait for a few days.

i do not know its latest i have and working wel

Why do people jump up and down the moment there is a bug?

Of course there are bugs in new software! The important thing is that there is support for the product and that these issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Support and Help is what you are paying for and from what I can see Iobit are more than adequately meeting that requirement.

Why do people jump up and down the moment there is a bug?

Of course there are bugs in new software! The important thing is that there is support for the product and that these issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Support and Help is what you are paying for and from what I can see Iobit are more than adequately meeting that requirement.

i said kidding.i was t serious

am not jumping.gota understand messages

Yep. Thanks for all your support! Your support make us work harder and harder. The new Registry Scanner will be added, a new network optimizer tool will be added as well(Optimize for TCP/IP and Firefox). So, we are always working hard to improve our programs, please trust us and support us. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

AWC Ver 2.4.0.832 hangs on registry scan

I just upgraded from 2.3 to 2.4.0.832 and the registry scan hangs everytime. I rebooted and it still hangs. In the scan entry area I have Microsoft XML.parser showing. If I click cancel and then repair and then rescan, it hangs at the beginning of registry scan. The computer does not freeze, the software appears to hang there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Errorlog text

4/6/2007 9:00:14 PM

Exception Type=ERegistryException

Error Message=Invalid data type for ''

4/6/2007 9:04:30 PM

Exception Type=EInOutError

Error Message=I/O error 32

4/6/2007 9:31:12 PM

4/6/2007 9:40:22 PM

Dan

• 2 months later...

OK GrimResistance,

Go to:

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281

Please read it and the link given there, very carefully.

Then download Registry Ceaner Beta 0.1 from:

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273

Try it, but make a System Restore Point before using it.

Try each Scan Options one by one, and find out where it stops.

In next scan, skip it.

Post the result in:

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273&page=2

Archived