IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

the tool messed up Internet Explorer so that Web pages do not render properly

After I ran the tool, certain Internet Explorer Web pages do not render properly. The specific pages only work in Internet Explorer (it's a Great Plains timecard site). So I can't try it in Firefox. I'm hosed here because I can't file my timecards - this tool has completely7 screwed up Internet Explorer page rendering. I even ran the "Restore" function" and that didn't fix the problem.

Do I need to format my computer?

After I ran Advanced SystemCare PRO, IE pages do not render properly

After I ran the tool, certain Internet Explorer Web pages do not render properly. The specific pages only work in Internet Explorer (it's a Great Plains timecard site). So I can't try it in Firefox. I'm hosed here because I can't file my timecards - this tool has completely7 screwed up Internet Explorer page rendering. I even ran the "Restore" function" and that didn't fix the problem.

Do I need to format my computer?

I was able to use system restore to restore IE to a working state, but I sure don't want to use Advanced SystemCare PRO again. Too bad I paid money for it.

If you ever decide to use ASC 3 again, please read the whole USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread before using it.

There are tons of information there for you to enjoy using ASC 3.

The most important thing is to adjust the program to your needs and put the things that you don't want to be changed to the "Ignore List", before Scanning and Repairing.

You must uncheck the web sites in the "Details: Security Defence" page, which are considered as malware and spyware distribution sources, to enter those sites again.

If you still have questions, you can post in the forum to get help from Admins, Mods, and other users.

Please give as much details as possible, and screenshots are even preferable.

Cheers.

Archived