IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Newest Update will not install

Has anyone had a problem with AWC since installing the most recent Windoww Update. .Net Framework 3.0 Service pack 2? I have four computers and after installing the update, AWC is diconnected from its shortcut. When I try to reinstall with the newest version of AWC it will not install. I get an error message "error occured while trying to rename a file in the destination directory - movefile failed;code2" Has anyone found a way around this?

Hi Insman

Do you have some of the automatic functions running in the background during install. If not try a Clean Install.

Cheers

solbjerg

Has anyone had a problem with AWC since installing the most recent Windoww Update. .Net Framework 3.0 Service pack 2? I have four computers and after installing the update, AWC is diconnected from its shortcut. When I try to reinstall with the newest version of AWC it will not install. I get an error message "error occured while trying to rename a file in the destination directory - movefile failed;code2" Has anyone found a way around this?

Archived