IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sorry Guys...

vman

Hi vman

If it is on a personal level, I hope everything works out.

You have in this forum as far as I can see been an asset

Best of luck

Cheers

solbjerg

But today, I announce my leave here at Iobit...complications have come up and I have been asked to leave.

It was a fun ride.

After discovering that vman is no longer with Iobit, the moderators & admins have discovered that there must be someone posing as vman that hacked into his forum profile and is posting as vman. This leaves us no alternative but to PERMANENTLY BAN THE VMAN PROFILE for protection!

This is effective imediatly.

Thank you for understanding.

samr.

Good One Vman

I took that one, hook line and sinker. Good one Vman. I know I'm not one of the VIP'S on this forum, but like to think I am and I have to add my 2 cents to this thread. This forum is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I have learned a ton from every one. Thanks to every one. Live well my friends. [garybear]

Archived