IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Problems with Internet Explorer 8

bkircher

Hey there to all

Hopefully this can get solved here, since I spent about 2 hours on the phone with the "brilliant" people at Microsoft trying to get this very simple problem fixed and had no luck.

So heres my problem. See attached image to see what Im trying to explain. With IE 8 now out it has this thing called "smart address bar" and it displays your history, favirotes, most viewed sites all in the drop down address bar. When I installed this, back when beta 2 was out, IE no longer displays these features. ANy cuggestions on how to get this back? I know it is a small thing, but it is still cool.

Hey there to all

Hopefully this can get solved here, since I spent about 2 hours on the phone with the "brilliant" people at Microsoft trying to get this very simple problem fixed and had no luck.

So heres my problem. See attached image to see what Im trying to explain. With IE 8 now out it has this thing called "smart address bar" and it displays your history, favirotes, most viewed sites all in the drop down address bar. When I installed this, back when beta 2 was out, IE no longer displays these features. ANy cuggestions on how to get this back? I know it is a small thing, but it is still cool.

To turn on AutoComplete

1.Click to open Internet Explorer.

2.Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3.Click the Content tab.

4.Under AutoComplete, click Settings.

5.Select the Web addresses, Forms, User names and passwords on forms, and Prompt me to save passwords check boxes.

6.Click OK twice.

Archived