IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver booster 9 wont update 3 drivers (one is USB issue). Started after recent Win 11 update

drkjdr

I have 3 items that will not upgrade, even though Driver Booster says there are new versions.  At this time it has knocked out my USB thumb drives being recognized. 

HID Compliant consumer control device

USB Input Device

HID compliant Mouse

All were working until most recent Windows 11 update.  USB signals thumb drive inserted, but no information shows on THIS COMPUTER.

Checked with HP & Intel, no solutions......also cant see a recent driver update for devices.

What steps are next?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 

Did you still need our help in this case?

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2022 at 1:02 PM, Cicely said:

Hi there, 

Did you still need our help in this case?

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

please check my attachment..thanks

db_info_20240203_i.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

1. Please download and install the driver from the link below to see if it can fix the problem:

http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/all/d065f4e9ea4d6c5bed4d4bd835839c5f_dpinst64.exe
2. Reboot PC. Tell us if the driver is installed successfully, or if your system is back to normal. No matter whether the problem is fixed or not, please let me know the result.

3. If the installation fails, please ignore this driver update.

For ths USB device. could you please give us more details about this driver? A screenshot of this device's detailed information will be much better.