IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

false system settings

Hi Lady -This is probably Windows auto defrag feature,or more accurately,auto file placement,which is a "process idle task".In Vista,it's actually referred to as Auto Defrag.It's on by default,and ASC is telling you that it should be.I've no explanation as to what's disabling it to begin with.I could also be wrong about the meaning of this entry,but I don't think so.Anyway,the next time it comes up in your scan ,locate it as a line item and right click on it.You will get a drop down menu with an option "ignore this problem".Select that option and it won't turn up again.This procedure will work even if I'm wrong abut the definition of the entry.Also,ignored problems can be restored by deletion from the ignore list.From the GUI select Options,and from the left pane select Ignore List.Now select the tab that corresponds to the system area,locate the item,and choose Delete.Now this item will show up in the next scan if you haven't changed your optimization settings or preferences.

Archived