IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't Defrag

Hey all,

WHen I try to select any of the three (defrag only, fast optimize, or deep optimize) the same thing happens. Whether it be analyze or start, the idle message says starting and then about two seconds later, it stops. All of my internet browsers are shut down, and my instant messaging programs are off. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Note- I have been able to do any of these three options prior to this happening.

Hi xrockgodsynx

Do you have your computer running on batteries?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey all,

WHen I try to select any of the three (defrag only, fast optimize, or deep optimize) the same thing happens. Whether it be analyze or start, the idle message says starting and then about two seconds later, it stops. All of my internet browsers are shut down, and my instant messaging programs are off. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Note- I have been able to do any of these three options prior to this happening.

Unable to defrag!

Please when was the last time that you were able to defrag your registry or HDD. (I know people that let a year or more go by and they never knew they had to defrag., their HDD or registry).

An I can tell you that they tried every known software that defrags., the HDD or registry and nothing would work. Start and then stop.

If this is not the case, perhaps you should remove the software 100% from your PC, and reinstall and see if this still happens.

Good Luck to you.

Archived