IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I have owned Advanced System Care for many years, ASC6. After updating to 15 my 200+games now all require permissions to run. This is ridiculous. Not only that. Even though I am checking the remember box, it still asks me for the same permissions. I am getting ready to Uninstall and find another product if you don't get your act together. I need a fast solution that doesn't require me to go and manually give permission to all of my games. The vast majority of which are on Steam.

Hi

We're sorry for the issue you encountered.

Please provide us with the following information so that we can further check it.

1. Please tell us what actions you took and which module of Advanced SystemCare you ran, then the trouble came out.

2. Please take some screenshots of the required permissions window and send them to us. Guide for taking screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

3. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us via the email feedback@iobit.com.

Thanks for your help on this issue.

Apparently it was the anti-ransomware. Turning it off didn't solve the issue, because for some reason the protection stayed on even after switching it to off. So when I got the notification, that it "protected" me from Civilization VI, I looked at what it was protecting and all of the boxes were still checked even though I had turned The anti-ransomware slider to off. I unchecked those boxes and now my games start. The thing is I would like to have the anti-ransomware but it wasn't remembering to allow Civ VI access. The majority of my games are on Steam.

Hi

Thanks for your information.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us via the email feedback@iobit.com. Then our technicians can further check the issue.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...