IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BSOD (crash) on windows when trying to install new xbox game, related to ASC 15.

Please fix it!! I got a BSOD (crash) on windows when trying to install new xbox game, related to ASC 15.

I fixed it by analyzing the dump file of crash.

My issue is Advanced systemcare pro 15.

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\drivers\win10_amd64\AscFileFilter.sys

I renamed this file from AscFileFilter.sys to AscFileFilter.sysa then restart my computer, now everything fixed with xbox app game installation

No crash anymore on xbox app when trying to install new game.

Hi Stamos,

Very sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the steps below to send us the debug file for further checking.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. 

Please send the IObit_Debug_Info.zip file to us via feedback@iobit.com.

Thanks for your help on this issue.

I have been having this same problem for over a week.

Xbox Game Download to any drive causes a BSOD.

Just figured out how to read my .DMP file and it is pointing to ASC program as well.  

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_W_(null)_AscFileFilter!unknown_function

Once I uninstalled ASC15 Pro I am able to download games to my PC for Xbox.  

On 3/13/2022 at 9:35 AM, Stamos Papas said:

Please fix it!! I got a BSOD (crash) on windows when trying to install new xbox game, related to ASC 15.

I fixed it by analyzing the dump file of crash.

My issue is Advanced systemcare pro 15.

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\drivers\win10_amd64\AscFileFilter.sys

I renamed this file from AscFileFilter.sys to AscFileFilter.sysa then restart my computer, now everything fixed with xbox app game installation

No crash anymore on xbox app when trying to install new game.

On 3/13/2022 at 10:55 PM, Cicely said:

Hi Stamos,

Very sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the steps below to send us the debug file for further checking.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. 

Please send the IObit_Debug_Info.zip file to us via feedback@iobit.com.

Thanks for your help on this issue.

When I click on that Link Provided.  Nothing Happens.