IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Anyone tried this?

vman

Never trust one suit to do it all. Personally, the whole idea of a "layered" protection is much safer, having one cover up what the other misses. But if you use just one security suit, then your relying on one thing to do it all.

But yea, comodo's D+ (HIPS) is really good, and makes up for the antivirus, which is still new.

For me, the whole idea of click and virtualize is the best. It stops ALL forms of malware, even those that have just come out simple because it deletes EVERYTHING on restart. But it is true, the best(and weakest) line of defense, is, in the end, the user.

What do you use to virtualize? I'd like to try that. Also, I think the lightest

OS would be xp (besides linux)-in fact if not mistaken doesn't like macrium or acronis use a linux type deal in the restore operation? I need to do that also-

Was like they couldn't get vista down acceptable level for the notebooks and stuff.

D:

Yea, its a linux kernel based...i think.

But i use shadow defender for my virtualzing, along with sandboxie.

NEVER EVER had a problem (unless i went malware hunting because i sometimes have no life)

Yea, its a linux kernel based...i think.

But i use shadow defender for my virtualzing, along with sandboxie.

NEVER EVER had a problem (unless i went malware hunting because i sometimes have no life)

No my friend it's just because it's there, I'm somehow compelled to do this.

It's like my wife calls me an idiot once a month and I have to spend three weeks proving her right. D:

Archived