IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

most of my files are immovable !! is it normal ?

Hi froggieiobit

I think I would try to refresh the colour to every category first.

Let's hear if that works, - if not we must have some more information as to when this happened and in what context.

Cheers

solbjerg

hello geeks

Just installed smart defrag few days ago

After using defragmentation a couple of times ,when i use analyze ,i get that kind of result , is it normal ?

Mainly immovable files

please open zip file attached ( word document). it's quite scary, mostly black squares

Need your help and advice

david

Hi froggieiobit

I think I would try to refresh the colour to every category first.

Let's hear if that works, - if not we must have some more information as to when this happened and in what context.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi Solbjerg

BY refreshing colours, did you mean changing the colour for each categories of files (frequently used, directorie,etc....), if yes i just did it and got the same result after analize, most of my files are immovable !

i run sp3 xp and just installed smart defrag yesterday , had a deep optimize scheduled last night on 2 of my Hdrive ,and today as the autodefrag was ticked , the program runned in the afternoon.

By curiosity, I checked the fonction analyse today and got those that scary result .

Now ,i don't know if those were showing last night after defragmentation or only appeared today but the program last runned automatically this afternoon at 14.28 . and also ,when i analysed drive G ,i got the same result ,mostly immovable files and this drive as just been defraged last night one time only since the installation of Smart defrag.

hope this help you because i'm lost .

Thank for your help.

david

Hi David

Ok, it wasn't the colours that was out of whack!

Do you have ASC installed too? If so - what about the System Optimization question?

I suppose you have tried a new "clean install", that is to say close all automatic functions in the program - uninstall it - delete the folder SmartDefrag usually in c:/programs/IObit/SmartDefrag - and then install it again.

Cheers

solbjerg

'

hi Solbjerg

BY refreshing colours, did you mean changing the colour for each categories of files (frequently used, directorie,etc....), if yes i just did it and got the same result after analize, most of my files are immovable !

i run sp3 xp and just installed smart defrag yesterday , had a deep optimize scheduled last night on 2 of my Hdrive ,and today as the autodefrag was ticked , the program runned in the afternoon.

By curiosity, I checked the fonction analyse today and got those that scary result .

Now ,i don't know if those were showing last night after defragmentation or only appeared today but the program last runned automatically this afternoon at 14.28 . and also ,when i analysed drive G ,i got the same result ,mostly immovable files and this drive as just been defraged last night one time only since the installation of Smart defrag.

hope this help you because i'm lost .

Thank for your help.

david

Hi David

Ok, - did you do an absolutely "clean install"?

Read about it in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section

ASC is the acronym for Advanced System Care (formerly called Advanced Windows Care)

Cheers

solbjerg

hi Solbjerg

Yes, did uninstalled smart defrag and reinstalled the proper way: no luck

As far as ASC , i don't know! ,what is ASC ?

david

Archived