IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Latest on Conficker,and a Great Deal From Zone Alarm

detailer

To read about Conflicker's latest exploit, have a look at this article.And for a great deal on security,see what ZA's doing here.Enjoy the read,and take advantage of that bargain if you're shopping for security,or just want to check out how it compares to your current protection.I run it in my daughter's PC with no complaints(got mine free)

To read about Conflicker's latest exploit, have a look at this article.And for a great deal on security,see what ZA's doing here.Enjoy the read,and take advantage of that bargain if you're shopping for security,or just want to check out how it compares to your current protection.I run it in my daughter's PC with no complaints(got mine free)

That is really sweet, Detailer. How is their stuff on system resources? Don't

wanna slow everything down- like tried CA internet security one time. Thought i was in the time warp from star trek everything in slow motion. Oh yeah, does it do what it is supposed to? Thanks D:

OP.S. Avatar looks great

I think it's Good-Real Good for $9.95

deville-It works great on my daughter's PC It's a "not for beginners" type of protection if you want a lot of speed-that's not to say you'd be bogged down like running a Norton or AVG.It's extremely tunable-I mean fine tunable. It took me awhile to set it up for her so all her programs would run and web sites could be accessed,but once done,I think it's as good as any of the Big names,and better than a few of them.Vman-not sure without doing some research.I originally decided on it because I got one year free-that was enough for me to try it.I do know Enoskype is a seasoned ZA user,and could probably tell you more about it than I can.I can't imagine him running it for this long if it were junk, and I wouldn't have posted if I thought the same.I mean,it's ten bucks-even if you're running something else,disable it to avoid conflict and give this a shot.I'm sure you could get a refund.You probably spend more than that on Monster and coffee every week anyway.-Late entry-here's what I found in a hurry-VET virus engine(also used by NOD32) and same definitions base as Kaspersky.Some chatter about an exploit in that engine,but articles date back to 2005-they must have gotten that right by now.Feel free to Google-I did.

Archived