IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bonjour la famille

Bryan123

Lors de ma dernière utilisation de l'application Protected folder j'ai commis l'erreur de masquer les dossiers de système de l'ordinateur puis le dossier qui contient les données de bases de l'application et depuis ce jour je n'arrive plus à exécuter les programmes de l'ordinateur s'il vous plait aidez moi à résoudre ce problème et a recuperer les dossiers masqués 

Merci d'avance

During my last use of the Protected folder application I made the mistake of hiding the system folders of the computer then the folder which contains the basic data of the application and since that day I can no longer to run computer programs please help me to solve this problem and recover hidden folders

thank you in advance

Did you try starting your Computer in Safe Mode.

If you can then you can run Protected Folder and fix your issue.

It clearly states in the User Manual.......

Exclude List

Some system files and folders should not be protected as they will cause system error while the system cannot access them. To avoid this, we add these files and folders to the Exclude List. Moreover, you should also add other items which will cause such problems to the Exclude List.