IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue Screen of Death, Win 11, ASC, and XBox App

lgpalm

I've purchased and used most of IOBit's products for years.

After an upgrade to Win 11, I tried installing/running games from the XBox WIndows App. Got a blue screen of death.

I had to eventually reinstall Windows completely, wiping out all third-party apps. XBox games then worked. Reinstalling all third-party apps, one-at-a-time and testing found that XBox begins crashing my system when ASC is installed and running in the background. I had to reinstall Windows again and leave ASC off completely. I've reluctantly replaced with cCleaner. I've kept all other IOBit Apps (Malware Fighter, Driver Booster, etc. and system works fine with all of them running.

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks

L. Palm

You are saying that this does not happen happen when you start ASC or when you run a scan, but when ASC is running in the background.

The only items which run in the background are in the,

Speed Up and Protect areas of your settings. I suggest you go to these and switch off the functions in each.

Then switch them on one at a time until you identify the culprit (most likely Real-time TuneUp in Speed Up section)

You can also put xBox in the Ignore List.