IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What are we working on recently

Tim Xue

Hello, everyone, we are working on the new program and our ASC now.

Advanced SystemCare v3.3 will be ready in next week. There are major updates and fixs within this version.

Fix List:

1)Fix main program startup issue

2)Fix bug of update program when it checks network connections

3)Improve Registry Scan module

4)Fix bug in Security Defense module for Internet Explorer 8

5)Add Internet Booster, Clone File Finder

6)Improved Disk Explorer

About SD, most of its modules are ready now, we are working on the intergrading job. Maybe the first Beta version will be ready in next month. There is a screenshot for you, enjoy it:)

It sounds great Tim, looking forward to it.

----------------------------------------------------

I found a name for it: SP=> Spyware Predator ......:razz:

with an icon something like that :.. http://www.egem.com.tr/2009Backup09/downloads/Predator.jpg ..........

:lol::lol:

That was ment to be a joke.

Cheers.

Haha, there are some more plan in this product. We spend most of our resource on this product, I hope all the users will like it. I will open a new sub forum for SD in a few days, then I can put the news of SD and we can discuss it in details.

• 3 weeks later...

Panda Cloud

I was checking that out- here and here.Looks great,but the downside is I've got to uninstall all of my security to install it.This looks to be the "next generation" in security.No offense Tim,you've got some great products,but this is where you should have been headed-I think you're "a day late and a dollar short" this time.

I too had a look into panda cloud but then i found this review its a tad long

. which put me off until it releases a final version when its definitions are more upto date so ill stick with AVG for now, but i really like the concept of it and the name is catchy aswell.

Name for Security Defender (SD)

I recently took the questionnaire asking what name should Iobit call the new Security Defense software. It gave three choices for names that included "360" in the name.

I hope that you would not use any name that has "360" in it. This is because at the current time there is a very nasty malware that is going around called "360 Antivirus". It has somehow loaded onto several computers I have seen, and it is giving those I know fits trying to get it off.

Maybe you could call it "Advanced System Defender" or "Advanced System Inoculator". I'm sure someone will come up with a better name.... ;-)

Hi detailer

I agree

But some may not find it so funny -

How about ISS

IObit Spyware Security

Internet Security Systems

Internet Sharing Software

Integrated Service Solutions

International Space Station

Cheers

solbjerg

Now THAT'S funny!

thanks, a while back a similar new innovation came out called threatfire but it slowed the browsing down. I think many tried it and reverted back again.

seems to be working well with comodo anti virus & spybot, on mine

everything runnig great. D:

Thanks for the feedback deville.Sunny-is that PC Tools Threatfire? That has grown to great popularity and gets good reviews and a lot of recommendations as a great "free" add-on to antivirus software.I had run that in the past with no slow down issues.--Forgot to mention--Regarding the name of the new security app,I think chuckcohen1 has the BEST name-Advanced System Defender. It's a perfect fit. ASC,ASD-anyone??

Archived