IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

An Honest Review of IOBit's Advanced System Care

rcamp48

I would like to leave a review of IOBIT's Advanced system Care, the best way is to put up a video that I did on it.

First of all I would like to address all of the complaints that Advanced System Care has been getting , #1, most of the complaints are directly from competitors products, they are trying to sell you a different product, there fore these complaints are not valid. 

I will include a web page address for a NON-Biased review, but in my opinion: ASC is the best product around , yes I am a licensed customer but there is a a reason, and that is you get what you pay for and that includes free products. 

IObit Advanced System Care Review 2022 - Is It Safe To Use? (webtechcoupons.com)

IObit Advanced SystemCare Review - How Good Is It? [Tested] (techjury.net)

IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review PROS & CONS (2022) (kasareviews.com)

My video shows exactly what ASC does, and I must say that I installed a brand new SSD hard drive a week ago , and in that week my computer was basically unusable, after running ASC a few times , it became usable again. The reviews that I have listed in the above are good , satisfied customer review is worth its weight in gold. The video that I include will basically show you what kinds of junk files the internet will put on your computer from just one week of surfing , imagine using a computer with no protection like ASC for a year or more? 

My only question is: How much overhead does ASC use ??? That I don't really know but as far as I am concerned this junk accumulates faster than ever and it is a real  pain, so whatever overhead ASC uses is totally OK with me. Russ Campbell