IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ACS resetting my Power and Sleep settings automatically everytime i use the Scan

Why does ACS reset my Power and Sleep timers everytime I run the scan program. I have looked in the software settings looking for a solution to stop this from happening. I like to leave my settings at shutting the screen off after 5 minutes of inactivity and the desktop off at 30 minutes of inactivity. I almost want to quit using the ASC because I always have to go in and reset it and delete the ASC power setting option. I like my computer to shut down so it can not be accessed without my being there.  

The program is doing what you ask it to.

You probably have all the options selected in the Scan screen, and then you probably just tell it to fix everything it finds.

But....if you read the User Manual, you would quickly see that the System Optimisation is most likely the reason for your issue.

So, un-select that option and then run a scan and see if the issue still occurs.