IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 15 Pro Comes With??

I'm considering purchasing ASC 15 Pro because based on my research, it seems to have the most features of the clean-up/tune-up programs. However, from reading the owner's manual, it seems that many of the features that sold me on ASC 15 Pro, are not included in ASC 15 Pro. It looks like the Pro versions of these features are separate purchases, in addition to ASC 15 Pro. Specifically I'm talking about: the uninstaller, driver updater, smart defrag and the software updater. Could someone please let me know if these features are included in my purchase of ASC Pro or if I must purchase them in addition to ASC 15 Pro or use the free versions? Regarding the free versions of these features, if I have ASC 15 Pro, would the free versions of the above features be enough? Thanks in advance for any information provided!!

I'm talking about:

• the uninstaller
  • driver updater
  • smart defrag
  • software updater.

Are these features included in my purchase of ASC Pro or do I have to purchase them in addition to ASC 15 Pro? If I have ASC 15 Pro, would the free versions of the above features be enough?

Another confusing post....read it again.....

You say you want to purchase ASC 15 Pro....but then you say you have ASC 15 Pro.

So, I am going to guess what you are asking,

The Uninstaller is not part of either ASC or ASC Pro

Driver Updater is not part of either ASC or ASC Pro

Smart Defrag is not part of either ASC or ASC Pro

Software Updater is part of both ASC and ASC Pro....but with Pro you can automatically update all software.

• 5 weeks later...

I have asc ultimate, is the pro version better, it seems like t has more, then it asked me to purchase this. I have been using you asc ultimate for 8 years, please email me and let me know if I should by the extras that come with the pro or keep the ultimate, whats the differences anyway. It is now getting confusing help. I want the driver booster pro and the other tools you have I thought I had it all with ultimate I guess not and now so confused

8 hours ago, AndrewC said:

I have asc ultimate, is the pro version better, it seems like t has more, then it asked me to purchase this. I have been using you asc ultimate for 8 years, please email me and let me know if I should by the extras that come with the pro or keep the ultimate, whats the differences anyway. It is now getting confusing help. I want the driver booster pro and the other tools you have I thought I had it all with ultimate I guess not and now so confused

https://www.iobit.com/en/product-manuals.php