IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New from AVG

detailer

Me too

I have always used AVG and never had a virus. It will also find tracking cookies and warns you about unsecured sites. I don't know about the hog part. It uses a lot of RAM when it updates but that is for just a short time. It does up date a lot but that's good. It also messed up my chkdsk for a short period, which solbjerg found out real quick and posted, but I didn't pick up on it right away. Better think about switching detailer(lol)[garybear]

Avg

Hi Gary-Haven't used AVG since v7.0 free-took an immediate disliking to v8.0 when it came out slower,fatter and hungrier-went to Avira now at v.9.0 and much happier with it's performance,size and memory usage.I think you should look into that link scanner from them(AVG) as it sounds much more effective than the WOT you are running now.Did you notice is has real time updating? If you like your AVG, fine,stick with it-it's just not for me-Be well my friend.

sorry I'm so late

Hi detailer. I have both. I tried avira but went back to AVG. Its always been good to me. Caused me a few minor problems, but that's true with about every thing. I have WOT and AVG. Live well my friend. Ive been puny but back to almost par.[garybear]

Archived