IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

windows Defender

garybear

SP2 and Staying There

Good info Gary.Fortunately I don't use that crap,and my auto updates are turned off.I'll pick from Uncle Bill's shopping list when and if I want to.The only thing I'm wondering is if you run your system restore at 2% like I do,could you even track that entry down? Unless it's updating every 24 hrs.?

Sorry

Sorry for not responding to my thread. I had to go out of town for a couple days . That Windows Defender is bad news and so is uncle Bill. I wish I could warn more people. My PC was really weird . My provider showed me on line, but I showed not connected. I could not excess system information and some other stuff that I can't remember at the moment. The software was Software Distribution Service 3.0 It was updating Windows Defender. You would think a big out fit like that would be more careful before they put out xxxx like that. I uninstalled Windows Defender and no more auto updates. I'm not the sharpest kid on the block but I know this was my problem. I t took me two days to figure it out. Microsoft should be ashamed, but they don't care, and that's sad. I f some one knows how to get more attention on this, please do so. I wish I could expose them to the whole world. Live well my friends. [garybear]

Archived