IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster killed my network driver and I can't connect to the internet with that computer.

Purchased the software, updated via Driver Booster and it killed my network driver. I need assistance on how to restore it. Fortunately I have a laptop too, if you want to consider that on the solution. 

Thanks, please try to answer as soon as possible. 

If you read the Product/User Manual it will show you how to undo/restore a driver,

In driver booster you have the option to Roll back a driver to the previous driver.

You can also use the windows system restore point to restore your system to a time before you updates the driver.

Hi. Thank you. I tried Rolling back but the software led to a "Hardware not found" error. Restoring fixed the issue.

12 hours ago, Scannan said:

If you read the Product/User Manual it will show you how to undo/restore a driver,

In driver booster you have the option to Roll back a driver to the previous driver.

You can also use the windows system restore point to restore your system to a time before you updates the driver.

I am glad it is sorted for you.

My advice as always is....it is completely unnecessary to update drivers, unless you have a specific driver issue or

the manufacturer strongly recommends a driver update.

If it is not broken....it does not need fixing.