IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro repair function?

baron19

I am a long-time user of ACS free version, but only today upgraded to the Pro. The deep registry scan function of the pro version detected 1058 additional registry problems immediately after having scanned and repaired using the free version. With the free version I have simply allowed it to repair and have never had a problem. Can I take that same approach with the Pro version even though the deep scan has uncovered 1058 more problems? I would love to be able to do that, but I do not want to be naïve or create a registry nightmare for myself. Although I have never had a problem with the free version I am wondering whether the deeper scan of the registry might cause problems if I simply let the program do its repair. It would be wonderful if I can simply use the Pro version as cavalierly as I had the free version at the same excellent results. Are there any additional precautions or suggested actions that I should take? Thank you for your response.

No problems here either with Pro.The only reg items up for repair that I even look at are ones with some sort of description.The ones that are just labeled "deep scan" don't seem to have any relevant information associated with them-so it's near impossible to determine if there will be any negative effect on your system.On the positive side,I've let ASC delete all of those probably a hundred times by now with no ill effects.It's the computer optimization settings you choose and the repairs suggested there that you must make careful note of.

Archived