IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

awc error.. look pls

drmxmyt

im always gettin this error.. i was using vista and i thouht the problem its.. but i installed xp and still getting same error.. i downloaded last version of asc.. help pls

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5900/errorggu.jpg

Merhaba drmxmyt,

Please read the posts in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, specifically post #2 and post #5 about clean install.

Do not forget to delete the folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

during the cleaning process.

(You have to "show your hidden files" in the Folder Options to see this folder.)

control.exe folders in Run Opens Folder Options (notice space between "exe folders")

Download the setup file to instal ASC 3.2 from here .

After completing the process, if it is still like that, please post back.

It has been installed to many XPs and Vistas with Turkish OS and even Windows7 (English) without any problems at all.

Cheers. (Sağlıcakla kal.)

Hi drmxmyt

Doesn't look good!

Please read the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

After that try a totally clean install

Remember too that all running applications in the program must be closed before uninstalling and installing!

Please give us feedback.

Cheers

solbjerg

edit: ha-ha enoskype almost simultaneously

im always gettin this error.. i was using vita and i thouht the problem its.. but i installed xp and still getting same error.. i downloaded last version of asc.. help pls

Hi drmxmyt

Did you close all running applications in the program that were running in the background? Did you do a clean uninstall/install - did you delete the program folder?

Cheers

solbjerg

still same problem.. i tried alot. maybe it crashing with kaspersky but i closed it again tried to install but not workin neither.. thanks for helps guys

Hi again drmxmyt, you are quick reading all that stuff, uninstalling , deleting, registry cleaning downloading, installing, posting!!! :!:

Expiration, hardly seen on the GUI of your ASC, is an indication of Beta version conflict. In the new version 3.2, there is nothing like that on the main GUI.

Don't throw in the towel yet :smile:, the reason must be one of your preferences in Windows. Did you try defaulting all the appearance preferences?

Check your Language and skin folders also.

Cheers.

edit: solbjerg, yet again. :smile:

belki de Türkçe?? (solbjerg)

i found the problem!!!!

for 1online game, i did my country united kingdom (from control panel=> Regional and Language Options).. because cant play that game without doing that.. and i did it windows vista too.. so i set turkey again and reinstalled asc.. perfectly working:)))))

thanks guys who tried to help..

Archived