IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Consider licensing changes to attract more customers

willc

Dear iObit, I like your products and use the free versions.  I would upgrade but to be frank for utilities I am really price conscious.  I have many devices in my family and am responsible for all of them.  I would upgrade if the license fees were for more devices and a little lower priced.   When I look at software I compare it to other products, how often I use them and the value they provide.  I pay more for comprehensive licenses that cover all my devices.  I pay more for unique functions that do required tasks like tweaking photos that save my memories.  For utilities I prefer lower priced utilities that I can install on all of my approximately 10 devices I am responsible for.  Keep up the good work and I do evaluate the deals you offer but for now I will continue to be a pleased free user.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello willc,

Sorry for my late reply.

Well, our price is quite comopetitive.

Do you mean that you want a license code for 10 PCs? Tell me which program that you want, I can give a extra discounts to thanks for your support.

Looking forward to hearing from you.