IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update has killed my network driver

D4ve

This latest update, which triggered this morning has killed my network connection driver. Code 37 for the driver is occurring and I have spent the morning trying foxes for this. Without internet on my PC now, this is very time consuming and difficult. Currently nothing has resolved this and I need help. Please advise!

Uninstalling the driver and restarting does nothing. Using 'driver booster 9.1' to fix network failure brings up and error and advises to contact you. 'unknown error detected'. 

I've lost a mornings worth of work. Please help!

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there, 

When we tested it, we found Driver Booster can work well on Windows 11.

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 11:52 AM, D4ve said:

This latest update, which triggered this morning has killed my network connection driver. Code 37 for the driver is occurring and I have spent the morning trying foxes for this. Without internet on my PC now, this is very time consuming and difficult. Currently nothing has resolved this and I need help. Please advise!

Uninstalling the driver and restarting does nothing. Using 'driver booster 9.1' to fix network failure brings up and error and advises to contact you. 'unknown error detected'. 

I've lost a mornings worth of work. Please help!

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there,

Since the environment of each PC is different, we need the tool to get the information about your system and the operation of our program. Without the required information, we can do little to analyze the issue or further help you. Your understanding is highly appreciated and it would be much better if you can follow the steps in the previous email to get the information.
Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In Device Manager, select Network adapters. Then click Action. Click Scan for hardware changes. Then Windows will detect the missing driver for your wireless network adapter and reinstall it automatically. or else nothing works, you can contact iobit technical or feedback section.

Regards,
James