IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New 3.3.1 is ready now

Tim Xue

Download not valid

We have fixed the bug in 3.3.0 and then release a new version, please download it from:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5927

I have tried to use the link to download the 3.3.1 and Windows 7 will not let me install because of invalid certificate. I have tried several times with same results.

So then checked the IOBit website and cannot find 3.3.1 listed anyplace.

Something is wrong with this download or process.

Will try to upload

invalid certificate?

Can you attach a screenshot here? Thanks.

I tried the upload link and not sure if I did it correctly but have uploaded 3 screen shots or boxes I get after download completes and refuses to install.

I tried the upload link and not sure if I did it correctly but have uploaded 3 screen shots or boxes I get after download completes and refuses to install.

Not sure if you tried this or not

1) Right click on the "asc-setup.exe" you downloaded

2) Click "Properties"

3) Go to the "Compatibility tab"

4) under "Compatibility Mode", check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" box

5) Choose "Windows Vista"

6) Press "OK" and try installing it again.~~

My original attempts to install the update were based on selecting the run option rather than save.

I tried again and this time saved the file and after downloading it I selected to open folder and then right clicked on the download and selected "Run as Administrator" and it installed the update without any further problems.

Thanks for the help Tim and Magic[Hunter]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've just installed the new version, but when i re-entered my license key for the pro version (a promotional free license i got from a computer site), it told me the license key had expired, however, it looks like the "pro" versions still unlocked.

What does this expired license mean? Is it still possible to use the advenced features but i won't get further updates? The uprgade button turned to iobit link button just like it did when i first used the license and i have activated auto maintenance, so i guess it's effectively activated.

Archived