IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Registry defrag tool

Hi sunny

As far as I remember this question has been asked before, but I don't remember seeing a definitive answer to it, - maybe this time it will stick in the mind of someone who knows the answer - and then posts it! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

wondering if Tim may be able to find an answer from IObit

Hi sunny

No, I haven't REALLY looked, just a few threads, but I am positive that enoskype said somewhere in a thread that nobody seemed to know at what level it would start, and I remember thinking that perhaps someone from IObit will read the comment and post a figure, - but no - at least I haven't seen it.

Cheers

solbjerg

cannot find previous thread asking similar question. Did you get anywhere looking for it.

detailer

i have now installed it [last night] well impressed thanks.

it showed that my registry was 12.7 fragmented and needed defraging. I would like IObit to look at quicksys for innovation for improving its own reg defrag.

not sure why it fell by the wayside when you mentioned it before.

but thanks for the reminder............ss

Archived