IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[how to install again the Advanced System care products]

Mantonio-Download it from here.Download for pro and free are the same.After you install and open the main window,I believe there's an option for "upgrade" in the lower left.Follow that and I think it will take you to the steps to re-enter your license.There's also a "user account" entry on the right of the main window under "last scan" you might try that if the other instruction doesn't work.Sorry,I'm already running the Pro version and can't remember exactly what the screen looked like on the free version.Don't worry,you will be able to get it back.Did you save your license info?You'll need that to make this easy.

• 1 year later...

Nothing works!!! Please help!

Ok I tried both methods posted in this topic and neither of them works said I have this installed on maximum number of PC's and I had to reformat on a new HD my HD got a massive boot sector virus in it a few weeks ago please help!:evil:

• 3 weeks later...

IObit Support

Ok THAT link place is no longer working I tried it a few times it isn't working got any other brilliant ideas?

Welcome to the forum ShadyLady :smile:

The link works for me, it takes me to Usage of IObit Products.

Anyway, to resolve the license situation I suggest you send an e-mail to support@iobit.com and include as much information as possible.

Also send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team describing your situation.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi ShadyLady

If you right click the link and choose Properties it will show you the address which by me look like this: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11882#post11882

forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11882#post11882

Try copying that and paste it in the address line to get to the destination.

In both wozofoz and my signatures there are helpful links that will explain the procedures one must take to solve your issues :-) if you still cannot make the links open then go to the forum thread USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS and read about it there please.

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok THAT link place is no longer working I tried it a few times it isn't working got any other brilliant ideas?

Archived