IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 16 Launch Date

Philip1749

• 4 weeks later...

In spring 2022 I bought

A.  "Advanced System Care PRO". I got a password to open the programme from IOBIT. When using it I allways get the answer, that this password is wrong. I have tried this      "play"  numberless times. Please, give me one, that works.

B.   When I bought the named programme i a PRO-version, i supposed, that i got something that was a PRO-programme. That seems not to be the case. Every time I open my PC, I get request to buy the programme parts i thought i hade bought includet in "ASC PRO". I ask You to tell me - by naming them, what Programme Parts did I have bought by buying "ASC PRO"?

C.  Please, do use a clear and pedgoguecal form of answering my questions in contrast to the normal way of doing to others, which in many caes can be interpreted as if the answering  person is offended by asking to the programmes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yours / Peter Voss                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

A. Your question/issue has nothing to do with the title of this Topic. You should have opened your own Topic, in order to receive assistance.

B. Issues similar to yours have already been dealt with many times in the Forum, so I suggest you search there...(Usage of Iobit Products)