IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Directory

nestor

Hi nestor,

Advanced SystemCare is not in windows directory.

I assume from your post that you had Advanced Systemcare before and uninstalled it using your Control Panel.

Download the recent setup file from here .

Please read all the posts in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in Lounge section before installing it again. Do not use it before reading all the posts there. After installing, if it starts automatically to scan, stop it and adjust the options.

Before being sure, do not use Care button. Use the other scans and repairs first, and put the relevant items to Ignore List. After couple of manual repairs, you can use the automatic Care button safely.

For the unseen (hidden) folders and files to be seen in Windows OS, you have to use the options in "Folder Options".

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype for jumping in here. Once I saw he wanted to re-install, I realized it wasn't the Windows folder he needed. Besides, if someone needs to ask how to find the Windows folder, they probably shouldn't be in it!!

8)

Archived