IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with activation to Pro.

Cyrus Cathey

I have the 3 PC, Lifetime Updates, Annual version of Driver Booster 9.  It will not stay set on Pro.  Every time it asks me to update drivers it wants me to do them one at a time unless I go get a new code and install it.  Then that plays against that stupid counter of three strikes and your out rule they have about getting codes.  I haven't had the software but three days, and I am sure I have been through as many codes.  But every time you update a driver, your computer rudely reboots with no warning, so I want to do them all at once, so I only have to restart once.  You can only do that in the Pro version, and I paid for the Pro version.  This is not my problem.  Fix your software!  I could not find a place to leave tech support a message directly, so I am hoping some folks here can help me out.  I bought three of their top packages.  They work good, and I haven't had a problem except for this one.  So I guess I will have to uninstall, and start over but now I need another code.  I would rather have tech support suggest that we start over and give me a code.  Thanks to anyone with advice.

Cyrus