IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My ASC 3 Pro Memory Miracle

Ever since I got my Vista OS computer all of my friends who run the XP OS have been telling me that it is a bloated resource hog although none of them have ever revealed exactly how much RAM their computers are using after a greuling day and night of use.

Out of the box my Vista computer was originally using about 1.5 to 2.2 GB of RAM by the end of the day. After initiating a program I call 'Vista Light' that number was trimmed down to 1 GB of RAM.

After I installed the iObit ASC 3 Pro with its remarkable Smart RAM Memory Management System the total RAM usage for my Vista OS at the end of an 11 hour day of heavy use plummeted to a absolutely amazing total of <500 MB!!!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/5-09-0923TM.jpg

Although the snip reads 514 MB RAM the actual Task Manager reading was 495 MB of RAM before using the Vista Snipping Tool.

When I started out divesting my Vista computer of unneeded programs and features plus radically slashing the original 137 Vista services which require an estimated 200 MB of RAM down to the bare bones 57 that remain enabled I never dreamed that I would be able to run my computer hard all day and night and still be able to close it out for the day at 1/4 to 1/3 the amount of RAM that it required when I first got it.

iObit ASC 3 Pro's Smart RAM Deep Clean is the Memory Management Miracle that I had always hoped I would be able to find that would finally complete the Vista Light Resource Utilization Transition Program that I started over a year ago and put so many hundereds of hours into and it did so with a touch of genius that yeilded results far beyond my wildest expectations!

~Maxx~

Archived