IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Buying Applications without Activation Codes-(SOLVED)

Hellendor

Good afternoon,

I have purchased from the following link but I have not received any email with the download links or activation serials for any of the 6 applications.

I would appreciate if you could send me the email with the data I request, since the payment is done.

Thank you.

I appreciate the two links you have given me but I can't find the solution to my problem in either of them.

As I said, I would be grateful if you could send me the download links, activation codes and purchase invoice to my email address.

Thank you...

I am completely at a loss as to your statement...."but I can't find the solution to my problem in either of them."......

It clearly states in the second link I gave you..."If you still cannot resolve your issue using the above methods, you can send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely"

• Scannan changed the title to Buying Applications without Activation Codes-(SOLVED)
  • Scannan locked this topic