IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

:::::::::::: Is This A Virus? ::::::::::::::

partogi

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2659

maybe my problem is like this.

firstly, i have vista home premium SP1 with latest update. i ran ASC Pro with latest version too. when it comes to IobitLiveUpdate, then suddenly the cpu works at 100%.

i think this just take moment until i realized that after three hours of nap (im sleepy cos of the wait) the cpu is still 100%

then secondly, i concluded that my computer is bugged or got some errors. then i go formatted my computer, then from the zero, i updated my OS again.

then the same thing happened.

but thirdly, i was thinking how if i put this ASC on my other computer, my SP3 Windows XP.

then i installed it and then same things happen and happen again: the 100% cpu. but i didnt format my XP for this.

then lastly, IobitLiveUpdate is a

. . . . . VIRUS . . . . . .

Hi partogi

What are you trying to achieve?

If you are running the pro version, the update command is not valid, as you already have the pro version. And a command to update to the the pro version makes no sense.

What sites are you using?

Did you make a clean install of the pro version?

Cheers

solbjerg

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=2659

maybe my problem is like this.

firstly, i have vista home premium SP1 with latest update. i ran ASC Pro with latest version too. when it comes to IobitLiveUpdate, then suddenly the cpu works at 100%.

i think this just take moment until i realized that after three hours of nap (im sleepy cos of the wait) the cpu is still 100%

then secondly, i concluded that my computer is bugged or got some errors. then i go formatted my computer, then from the zero, i updated my OS again.

then the same thing happened.

but thirdly, i was thinking how if i put this ASC on my other computer, my SP3 Windows XP.

then i installed it and then same things happen and happen again: the 100% cpu. but i didnt format my XP for this.

then lastly, IobitLiveUpdate is a

. . . . . VIRUS . . . . . .

Virus Found From Download of ASC 3.3.1.0

I downloaded new version of ASC PRO 3 and Norton Virus program detected and removed INFOSTEALER.GAMPASS virus.

Download link used was ASC PRO 3 Home Page/Welcome/Latest News/Advanced System Care 3.3.1/Download PRO.

Hi partogi

What are you trying to achieve?

If you are running the pro version, the update command is not valid, as you already have the pro version. And a command to update to the the pro version makes no sense.

What sites are you using?

Did you make a clean install of the pro version?

Cheers

solbjerg

ive disabled the the automatic update. now 100% cpu is history. what i wanna say is ASC should get its automatic update fixed. it makes the CPU become 100%

Archived