IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Manager Bug

rwbonin

For ASC registered users License Manager will show expired date of subscription as:

EXPIRED DATE: 2010-04-29 365 days left

My display should read 351 days left. It has been 14 days since I have registered my program. License Manager is not computing the number of remaining days left before expiring.

Hi rwbonin

That seems to be right.

Perhaps it is updated every month - or perhaps it just displays it day by day when the expiration date is growing close, - perhaps the last month.

At least I remember a couple of years ago that it showed much less days left than I have now.

Doesn't matter much when one has several months to go, right?

But at least the expiration date is shown :-)

Perhaps someone has noticed - I almost never look :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

For ASC registered users License Manager will show expired date of subscription as:

EXPIRED DATE: 2010-04-29 365 days left

My display should read 351 days left. It has been 14 days since I have registered my program. License Manager is not computing the number of remaining days left before expiring.

Hi detailer,

If you want to continue to use Firefox/TCP,

rename

Sup_FirefoxTCP.exe

to

Sup_FirefoxTCP1.exe

and update ASC 3.2 to 3.3.1

You will be using Firefox/TCP optimizer too.:idea:

This will enable you to use the latest!!!:razz:

Cheers. :wink:

Archived