IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game booster problem

So i turn on game booster, im done playing the game and try to switch to normal mode, and now it keeps stopping at Starting Computer Browser. It seemed like it was fixed in Beta 4, but this problem has returned to my convenience.

Game booster problem

please help to turn back it again to normal mode it is stuck "it says starting computer brower?it took a long time ubtil i restart my pc but same problem occur....?but thanks good when i playing pc games this is my first time to use GB?looking forward to your response soon.more power..:roll:

Hi darkdevil 05,

Please uncheck "Computer Browser" before hitting the "Switch to Gaming Mode!", and try again to "Back to Normal Mode", and see if it is stuck somewhere else or turned back to normal mode.

Cheers.

Game booster problem

Hi

Tried to use game booster but when i switch back from gaming mode to normal mode the program is having problem to start the service computer browser. The program just stands there....and nothing happens.

I tried to reinstall the program....still the same problem.

This problem have caused my computer to boot very slow.

I hope for some help

Bossebau

Same problem here.

Switching to gaming mode is no problem. Nice and fast and very comprehensive. "Sometimes" when switching back to normal the programs gets stuck on Computer Browser service. As previous post said - it just sits there. Only way I found to get out of it and make sure all services are restored is to reboot.

Other than this GREAT product.

2 "Computer Browser=Checked" lines in GameBooster.ini file?

Hi guys,

Please check your GameBooster.ini files and see if there is more than 1(one) occasion of

Computer Browser=Checked

in them.

Try to use GB with deleting one of the Computer Browser services in the ini file, and see if it still hangs on that point.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Archived