IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How Do I know if ASC is safe?

There are all these people with all these problems because of using this program. How do I know, if I download this program, that my computer won't crash because of this program? I want my computer to run good, but I don't want to download a bum program. Please let me know how to know if this program is safe?

This program is completely safe if you read all of the of the thread "Usage of IObit Products" here and follow the directions before you attempt to "repair" or "delete" any entries found by the utilities scans.If you're not sure of something,ask first(here)and we will attempt to guide you through.

Hi Christian

I just want to add that detailer's reference to http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979 is right on the money!!

Please read it all before doing any repair and do not use the Care button the first few times.

Online Help for IObit Software in the top line in the forum will send you there too!

My guess is that about a couple of users out of every 10000 encounter problems that make them seek help in the forum, most of those because they did not read the manual or the thread mentioned earlier before clicking the Repair button.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. This thread ought to have been placed in the ASC/General section

This program is completely safe if you read all of the of the thread "Usage of IObit Products" here and follow the directions before you attempt to "repair" or "delete" any entries found by the utilities scans.If you're not sure of something,ask first(here)and we will attempt to guide you through.

I did read it and was very pleased. I am just nervous about downloading new software is all. Thank you for showing me the link. I did read up on it and it is a safe program that they say has no spyware or anything attached to it. Thank you very much.

God Bless you as well,

Christian

Archived