IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3.3.1 Pro way too agressive registry cleaner

Narxis

Since the new ASC PRO released i have problems with the registry cleaning. It conflicts with too many softwares, like, G DATA 2010, Yamicsoft Vista/XP Manager(i know, i should use 1 windows optimizer software but Yamicsoft has a few tweaks that ASC dont have, like removing perfectly the arrow keys from the icons in Vista desktop), latest free My Phone Explorer.

I have to put on the ignore list almost 60 registry keys in ASC.

Since the new ASC PRO released i have problems with the registry cleaning. It conflicts with too many softwares, like, G DATA 2010, Yamicsoft Vista/XP Manager(i know, i should use 1 windows optimizer software but Yamicsoft has a few tweaks that ASC dont have, like removing perfectly the arrow keys from the icons in Vista desktop), latest free My Phone Explorer.

I have to put on the ignore list almost 60 registry keys in ASC.

What conflicts are happening? Anything specific?

Well, it completly removes Yamicsoft, i have to re-install it. In G DATA i can't use some options, i have to reinstall it. In My Phone Explorer just 1 option i can't use after ASC registry cleaning, synchronize my mobile phone date/time with internet date/time. Im using all of these softwares latest versions.

More Than Some-Less Than Others

Narxis-Can't you assign those items to the ignore list? References to these apps. must be turning up somewhere in the scan results-you must identify them and take the appropriate measures before you click on Care or repair.Next time you scan,take a good look at each and every item/recommendation and know what it is before you make the decision to repair,delete,or ignore.ASC like most Reg. cleaners and system optimizers does require some user input to configure it properly to work with each users configurations.If you're not sure of an entry,or how to deal with it,post here and we will attempt to assist you.

Archived