IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

confused

I have ASC Pro 15 and IObit malware fighter 9.2 Pro both that need to renew soon. I'm confused is the ASC Ultimate 15 a combination of these 2 programs or what? Why should I have 2 separate programs if it's all in one?

Need clarification please

Karen Shultz

On 9/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, K.Shultz said:

I have ASC Pro 15 and IObit malware fighter 9.2 Pro both that need to renew soon. I'm confused is the ASC Ultimate 15 a combination of these 2 programs or what? Why should I have 2 separate programs if it's all in one?

Need clarification please

Karen Shultz

ASCU is supposed to have all the stuff that ASC pro has ( but it doesn't) it does use an older version of Bitdefender ( lacks some stuff) but all in all its a good product 

42 minutes ago, betahistine said:

ASCU is supposed to have all the stuff that ASC pro has ( but it doesn't) it does use an older version of Bitdefender ( lacks some stuff) but all in all its a good product 

Please do not make vague statements, without clarifying your meaning.

Such as explaining what... "stuff"... ASCU is missing that ASC Pro has.

Also..."an older version of Bitdefender ( lacks some stuff)"....                what "stuff"..??????

On 9/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, Scannan said:

Please do not make vague statements, without clarifying your meaning.

Such as explaining what... "stuff"... ASCU is missing that ASC Pro has.

Also..."an older version of Bitdefender ( lacks some stuff)"....                what "stuff"..??????

nothing vague about it .... ASCU doesn't have AI like ASC pro does (anyone who used both ASCU and ASC know that there is a big difference) ... and the Bitdefender version that ASCU has is 7.9 and the actual Bitdefender definition version is way higher ... Bitdefender blocks things that ASCU doesn't (and it uses Bitdefender)  

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, partha_roy said:

So is the ASC ultimate a full-fledged antimalware software or is there a need for Malware fighter?

Hi there,

Both IObit Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate have antivirus and anti-ransomware features. Their difference is that IObit Malware Fighter also has anti-spyware protection from IObit while Advanced SystemCare Ultimate also has the features in Advanced SystemCare PRO.

Nice day~