IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

O&O Clever Cache 6 Pro

detailer

I ran across this freebie today.Might be a good fit with a standard processor or a system light on Ram.I've got it installed,but getting an error when I try to activate the monitor system.Download,install and registration were all quick.Have a look.

cleanmem

hello i checked out their website and from what i can see is this program not free:razz:here ara a program i use that make my computer go a little faster and its free:razz:http://www.pcwintech.com/node/145 check it out:razz:

Hi jorgen,

CleanMem that you mention is an interesting application, I recommend to read the author's comments to the persons who has an interest in it.

INFO about O&O is below.

Hi detailer,

Thanks for the info about O&O.

I have checked O&O Clever Cache 6 Pro today, and they have send me the FREE for personal use license today.

Cheers.

Hi jorgen-The Clever Cache is free through a promotional offer,and I'm not sure how long that will last.After the promo,it's $29.95. Thanks for the heads up on the product you are using.That was an excellent presentation by Shane, the author.(Bottom of the page for anyone interested)

Archived