IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fare thee well.. or rather: in pain. Limping.

ReallyHopeUGetSuedTBH

Your horrendously self-advertising software, vomiting out more spam than much of the malware your software blocks, has until now been slightly more useful than it is annoying. Today you threw an unwanted pop-up at me promoting the "new" "iTop Easy Desktop Free". I actually downloaded this, because the preview-window showed me software that I've worked with for years, StarDock's "Fences", and definitely isn't new. Turns out your partner iTop - those guys you continuously harass your paying customers with - thought it was a good idea to copy Fences, merely jumble the words around in the settings, and re-upload it as "Their" New Free Product.

Your garbage policies of shoving products that nobody wants or asked for in the faces of customers, that pay you to block software doing exactly that, was (barely) manageable. However, I have no intention of sponsoring you actively advertising blatant intellectual property theft; taking the product that is the effort of people working on it for years, switch the number plates, and throw it around for free acting like it's an accomplishment. 

It isn't. It's disgusting.

I'm truly and utterly done with this company.

TfWrongWithYou.png

Dear IObit user,

Firstly, we are very glad and honored that we have plenty of users. We also repect the feedback from our users sincerely.

We keep improving our products. We are really sorry if the popup bothered you a lot. However, some users also need those notifications to update their programs or know about our new products. Anyway, we have forward your feedback to our product and marketing team. We value your feedabck very much.

At last, I hope you can understand us and we can provide better products to you.

Best wishes!