IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 10

Cicely

Hi All,
Good news. Driver Booster 10 has been released. Check it out and enjoy the new features.
Your suggestions and feedback are highly welcomed and appreciated.
1. Download Now

Download Driver Booster 10

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com
- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Driver Booster with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's new:

+ Expanded database to support updating up to 8,500,000+ drivers for more devices
+ Added more drivers for Windows 11 and supported more new hardwares
+ Enhanced driver update to provide better game drivers and more stable drivers
+ Optimized scan to be up to 20% faster
+ Optimized update engine for 10% faster update and a much higher success rate
+ Accelerated the effect of Game Boost by up to 12%
+ Brand-new UI for a more user-friendly experience
+ Supported 38 languages
* More can be discovered by you

5. Description:

Driver Booster is a must-have utility designed to update all outdated drivers on Windows. Obsolete drivers may greatly affect your PC performance, and even worse, they may cause system crashes. Developed by IObit, Driver Booster provides the best one-click solution to rapidly and securely update outdated drivers, install missing drivers, and fix incorrect drivers. Apart from updating drivers, Driver Booster also introduces several powerful tools for better system compatibility and stability.

Why does Driver Booster stand out among various driver update tools?

Keep Pace with the Latest Windows
What if you have a new PC or laptop or you want to upgrade the system to the latest Windows? Have no idea how to make the system run without a problem? Try Driver Booster. IObit makes Driver Booster always fully compatible with the latest version of Windows to make sure users can get a stable system on their PCs or laptops.

Massive Driver Database (8,500,000+)
Worried about the system or security problems when updating drivers? Driver Booster provides massive driver updates and it also ensures all the drivers provided are from official websites or Windows and have passed WHQL and strict IObit Review Rules.

Scan and Update Automatically
Don't know when you need to scan or update the drivers? Create a scheduler to scan at a fixed frequency or at each Windows startup. Checking the checkbox “Automatically update drivers while the system is idle” saves you plenty of effort and time. It totally frees you from checking the status of drivers and updating drivers one by one.

Practical Tools
Have you encountered headaches like no sound, bad resolution, or no internet connection? With IObit cutting-edge technology, Driver Booster employs its foolproof Tools: Fix No Sound, Fix Network Failure, Fix Bad Resolution, Fix Device Error, etc. These tools must be one of the greatest achievements of Driver Booster. It becomes a child’s play to fix those general PC handicaps.

Mighty Backup & Restore
What if there is a problem when you update the drivers? As we all know, no one can guarantee there would be never a problem if you update the driver. To minimize the bad effect of any unexpected troubles that may be caused by driver updates, Driver Booster provides mighty strategies, including backing up the drivers and creating a system restore point. You can reverse the update or restore the system to fix the troubles if there is any problem after the driver update.

Offline Driver Updater
Are you scratching your head when your computer loses internet connection? Driver Booster can also help you fix the network problem caused by drivers. Offline Driver Updater is employed for those computers without internet connection, especially for newly installed Windows computers.

Ultimate Gaming Experience
Also wanna get a better gaming experience? Driver Booster can also bring the gaming experience to a higher level. It not only provides necessary game drivers but also offers Game Boost which can optimize PC performance for better gaming.

Conclusion
Driver Boost is supposed to be the first choice when you need a driver update tool, no matter whether it is used to improve PC performance or get a better gaming experience.

Edited October 26, 2021 by Cicely
  • Thanks 1

• Cicely pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please install the latest version of Driver Booster to check whether the problem persists?

https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/driver_booster_setup.exe

If yes, please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

1. Specify this problem with more details, or send us screenshots of error messages and related information.
Guide for Taking Screenshots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Or just take a video of what happens.

2. Please download https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/db/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe > double click to run this tool on the problem PC > click 'Save report to Desktop' > find db_info_YYMMDD.zip on your desktop > send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

If the mail can't be delivered because of IObit_Debug_Info.zip, please upload it to http://www.wikisend.com/ and then send the upload link to us.

Thanks.

I have downloaded the .exe and when I try to install it, a brief few seconds and the .exe just disappears.

I cannot understand. This programme is constantly earmarked by virus apps as a potential problem and
it has been happening for a few years now and it hasn't been fixed.
Now, I can't re-install the app. So, where do I go from here?

db_info_20230323_i.zip

Edited by Pendaws

I finally fixed the issue. It appears that since version 10.2 of Driver Booster,  
my MalwareBytes decided to mark the .exe for Driver booster as bad.
I added driver booster as not to be checked by Malwarebytes. 
Please get rid of that file I added.
Thanks

• 1 month later...

Well, the problem with this programme has come up again. 
Why can't you guys fix this issue that makes anti virus
Stall the install of it? I am so sick of this.
I have added the programme to Windows security, to MWB
restricted folder but it keeps doing it.

If you guys can't or won't fix this issue, I will DUMP driver booster 
after having it since version 3. NO other programme causes it.