IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Memory Dump file I gotta get to devs?

tobiebarry

Wow! The popup kept going even after I pressed okay! Just over and over again. Then I posted here, and then my computer froze up! I waited for awhile, but it stayed that way a long time. No blue screen! So I pushed the button. Then I forgot my PIN so I renewed that (It's faster, but I like my password a lot!) Then my computer screen went dark and it kept chugging. So I restarted it again. It's a vintage database scan, so reliable, not like the new fangled database updates. Oh, also Windows restarted itself without asking last night, but it was gentle because it gave a countdown (this was after a Chingquong industries android devices connected to my computer network... I was trying to daisy chain VPN with my computer and their thing blew up, and erased my network login. Plus now, I'm reconnected to a network, but it's my MOM's! Ugh. Yes, I still live with her. Sigh. She's great tho. But I like my music loud and she doesn't. Anyway, hope you have a nice day!)